Isn't it time to earn that first rating?
The USPA Coach Rating may be earned by jumpers with at least 100 jumps and a USPA B-licence. Coaches can teach the gerneral sections of the first jump course and train and supervise students for group skydiving skills. Coaches work under the supervision of instructors. This is a fun time and a great learning experience. The last time we did this it turned out to be a blast and produced some pretty good coaches so come take advantage of this opportunity and learn form one of the best.
- Who: Coach Examiner Andy Plisko
- Place: Skydive Little Washington
- Start Date: Thursday, October 19th 2017 7:00AM
- End Date: Sunday, October 22nd 2017 10:00AM
- Time: 8:00 - 10:00 pm
- You must be able to provide proof of 100 logged jumps.
- You must acquire and bring with you an IRM and SIM published within two years.
- You must assist with a first jump course and have it signed off on the coach rating proficiency card.
- You must complete the coach rating exam in the IRM and record all answers.
- Please read the coach section of the IRM.
- Study the categories A, F, G and H in section 4 the ISP (SIM).
- Review the BSRs (SIM).
- If you sign-up for the course and are unable to participate because one of these requirements are not met you will forfeit a $50 registration fee.
- Thursday 19th, 7:00 am - Andy Plisko Classroom Training
- Thursday 20th, 8:00 am - Evaluators In-Air Evaluations
- Thursday 21st, 8:00 am - Andy PliskoGround Evaluations
- Thursday 22nd, 8:00 am - Andy Plisko/ Evaluators Make-up / Weather Day
The course begins at 7:00 please plan to arrive 20-30 minutes in advance.