Come learn from one of the best!
Yes you heard right ! SLW will be holding skills camps at least once a month for our up jumpers! We will do our best to mix it up and have guest organizers and coaches in different disciplines from free fall to canopy fun. Our first camp will be October 14 and 15 with Jason Brigmon. He will be sharing his Freefly Skills and knowledge with us all weekend! There is no extra cost just pay your slots and gain some knowledge and some skills ! We have one cabin reserved at Twin Lakes Campground just beside the DZ and Jason has offered the extra four beds in his cabin to anybody who needs a place to sleep ! Or just bring your tent and enjoy some jump stories around the fire with us on Saturday night! For those of you who would like to work on RW skills we will have our coaches organizing belly as well , so theres something for everybody !
- Who: All and any up-jumpers with friendly rigs
- Place: Skydive Little Washington
- Start Date: Saturday, October 14th 2017 8:00AM
- End Date: Sunday, October 15nd 2017 sunset
- You must be jumping a free-fly friendly rig.
- You must show up.
The course begins at 8:00 please plan to arrive 20-30 minutes in advance.
- All Weekend, 8:00 am - sunset, Jason Brigmon Load Organizing and Brief/Debrief
Show up the day of :)