If you need to sign a release, it's probably worth doing
This is a true statement and we should probably say "blame the lawyers" too, but all joking aside skydiving is a dangerous sport that can have dire consequences and as such it requires a waiver or release. Below you will find links to all of our waivers, please follow the instructions and select the correct waiver for your activity. You will be redirected to smartwaiver.com to complete the process. If you need to get on wifi, the network name and password are on the tables in front of manifest. If you have any questions during the process please see a staff member or come to manifest, we will be happy to assist you.
- Get all the relevant information together including: your ID, address, phone number, DOB, etc.
- Read all of these instructions
- Select the appropriate waiver for you activity: tandem choose tandem waver, etc
- Complete every field on the waiver
- Tap where it says "initial", initial with finger then tap to "accept" to accept initial or "refresh" to initial again (Do this for ALL "initial" fields)
- Tap where it says "sign", sign your full name with finger then tap "accept" to accept signature or "refresh" to sign again (Do this for ALL "sign" fields)
- Enter all requested information into the fields, requested information varies so please read all fields carefully NOTE: Height is in inches / weight is in pounds
- It is very important that you enter a unique email address in the "email" field. Our system uses these address to distinguish between jumpers. If you do not have an email address then enter: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Review all information entered onto waiver then press "submit document" to submit your waiver. If any fields are red, please review entered information and correct any discrepancies before submitting document
- Check your email for the email verifying your email address, this is important as this is the address we will be sending any photos or videos too. If you do not have an email address then ignore this step
- Be happy you are going skydiving!!
Remember to bring your ID with you the day of the skydive because you will not be able to jump without it. If you have any other questions before now and jump day please feel free to call manifest or shoot us a message, we will be glad to help.
|Tandem Waiver||Student Waiver||Sport Waiver|