Take the plunge with water training!
In order to get a USPA B-license you are required to have taken a course and have water training signed off on your proficiency card. The training consists of about one hour of lecture followed by demonstration and practical exercise. You will be required to participate in the lecture followed by the practical exercise where we will gear you up, get in the pool, and throw a parachute over your head. You will be getting in the pool so please bring a change of clothes and a towel Life guards are present and others will be in the pool to assist if you need help.
This is a fun time for all and a great learning experience. The last time we did this it turned out to be a blast.
- Place: Skydive Little Washington
- Date: Saturday, July 29th 2017
- Time: 8:00 - 10:00 pm
- Requirements: NONE
- SIM Sections: Water Landings
The course begins at 8:00 so please plan to arrive 20-30 minutes in advance
- 8:00 - Jeff Plisko Lectures on safety and procedures for water landings
- 9:00 - ALL Practical exercise in the pool